Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Avocado
Olive Oil 1- 1/2 tbsp
1 lb Chicken
1 Finely Chopped Garlic Clove
4 Slices of Bacon
1/2 tbs Lemon Juice
3-4 Green Onions
1/3 Cup Ranch Dressing
(Optional: Diced Jalapenos)
• Add olive oil to a nonstick skillet and heat on medium. Add chicken breast and toss until seared. Remove Chicken and set aside
• Using same pan cook bacon to desired crispiness. Remove Bacon and set aside
• Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit.
• Carefully scoop out the avocado flesh and cut into cubes; transfer to a mixing bowl and squeeze lemon juice over the avocados and the empty avocado shells so they do not brown.
• Shred cooked chicken and place it in a large bowl
• Crumble Cook bacon and add it to the bowl with the chicken.
• Take three to four green onions and slice both, white and green parts. Add the white parts to the salad bowl and keep the green parts for garnish.
• Toss the salad with the lemon juice, ranch dressing and Asiago Jalapeno . Use a spoon to stuff the prepared chicken bacon ranch salad back into the empty avocado shells.
• Garnish with dried parsley and green onions, and serve.