Ashlee's Hawaiian Coconut Salmon
Sprinkle seasonings on top of the Salmon Fillet
Ways to cook:
- Air-fryer: the filets on high 400 degrees and cook for 5-7 minutes until meat has reached 145 degrees F.
- Cedar Plank: place salmon on a cedar plank in the BBQ cook until meat reaches 145 degrees F.
- Smoker: place salmon filets on a smoker and cook at low temp, 250 degrees until meat reaches 145 degrees F.
- Oven: cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until filets reach 145 degrees F.
"Personal favorite is the air-fryer method! Salmon stays moist with a little bit of a crisp top." - Ashlee
Honey Butter Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash
- Feast Mode Cinnamon Honey Butter Seasoning
Directions: Cut butternut squash in half. Scoop out seeds and toss. Sprinkle Feast Mode Cinnamon Honey Butter on top of squash. Lay squash on a lined baking sheet with cut side up. Bake 350 for 45min. If squash needs more flavor, sprinkle more Cinnamon Honey Butter seasoning to taste.
Ranch Brussel Sprouts
- Bag of Brussel Sprouts
- Feast Mode Farmhouse Ranch seasoning
Directions: Cut Brussel sprouts in half. Drizzle a little avocado oil on top and mix. Lay sprouts on lined baking sheet. Sprinkle Farmhouse Ranch seasoning on top of sprouts. Bake at 350 for 10 min. Then turn oven to broil and cook for 2-5 minutes or until desired crispy top.