Lisa's Potato Soup
Potato Soup recipe:
- Feast Mode Cheddar Bacon
- 4 Golden potatoes peels and diced
- 3 C water
- 3/4 C chopped Carrots
- 3/4 C chopped Celery
- 1/s C diced onion
- 1 Tbsp diced garlic
- 2 chicken bullion cubes
- 1Tbsp cheddar bacon feast mode
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 1/4 C Skim milk, warmed
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 4 Oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Diced bacon or ham optional
- In a large saucepan combine potatoes, water, celery, carrot, onion, garlic salt, pepper, bullion cubes and Cheddar Bacon Feast Mode.
- Simmer on med heat until potatoes are just tender, about 15 min.
- Combine warmed milk and flour and add to hot potato mixture.
- Stir in Cream cheese and cheddar then heat until cheese is all melted about 5-10.min.
- Add diced bacon or ham on top and enjoy!
Seriously, it's sooo good! The Cheddar Bacon adds soo much flavor!
By Lisa Hummel